50% of profits from this pack will go to the
A gorgeous eco treat/gift box supporting biodiversity and nature. Bring the outdoor aromas of the summer inside with three of our most popular nourishing bars of soap. The box also includes wild flower seeds that the bees and butterflies will love.
- BEE THE CHANGE SOAP BAR - Made with honey from our own thriving bee hives in the Sussex countryside (more...)
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE ROSES SOAP BAR - Rose geranium and shea butter soap for those in need of a little extra pampering (more...)
- MINDFUL SOAP BAR - Unwind and enjoy a blissful bath with our sumptuous lavender and rosemary soap (more...)
- Bamboo Soap Saver - Your soap needs this as it really doesn't like having a soggy bottom. An essential piece of bathroom kit. Use to prolong the life of your soap.
- Seeds for the Bees - A pack of wild flower seeds so you can support the pollinators further.
The Bee Friendly Trust:
The Soap People have chosen to support this nationwide grassroots charity because of the fantastic work that they are doing to create habitats that honey bees and other pollinators like butterflies, moths, bats and flies need to thrive. The Bee Friendly Trust creates railways station planters, orchards and wildlife gardens. It educates and collaborates with community groups, individuals, schools and companies to raise awareness about the importance of the honey bee. Biodiversity is crucial for a sustainable planet. A world without bees would be a less colourful, less tastier place. It would leave an uncertain future as worldwide three quarters of our main food crops rely on the pollination of bees.